As such, I usually aim to keep my clothing and make-up shy of the point where a man might come in his pants just by looking at me.

As a slender, attractive white Jewish woman I am aware of how the way I present myself physically can affect men.

As such, I usually aim to keep my clothing and make-up shy of the point where a man might come in his pants just by looking at me. That would be socially embarrassing for him, and part of being a responsible part of society is to not goad men into orgasm without even touching them.

However, the problem with discreet make-up and only a faint hint of nipple beneath fabric is that some lesbian women are very attracted by that, and then their panties get wet.

If one takes care of their body and attire it is indeed difficult to remove all aspects of sexuality from one's presence. So when I am sitting across from a man and he is awkwardly shifting in his seat to cope with a constrained erection I realize that this might just be something we both have to accept.

Comments