Now stop thinking about black men and my naked breasts, you naughty boy.

FIDO said...
"I expect the number of liberal girls who sleep past the color barrier out of some amount of 'liberal guilt' to be far larger than zero, though perhaps not 100% of their motivation (daddy issues always seem popular). I certainly won't speak to your personal motivations."

But you did speak to my personal motivations -- don't be so coy, you little minx. You put me in the category of "offering" sex to a black man because I was a guilt-plagued liberal female. Because I had sex with a black man. And the only reason for that could be daddy issues or white liberal guilt.

As opposed to him being a boy in one of my classes who was good-looking, funny and smart and did a hilarious rendition of a (white) Marvin Gaye singing "Let's Get It On." Probably had to be there. (I suppose I should probably mention that, as a white Jewish girl, I also once slept with a man of German descent. So I am compelled to fuck Nazis, too, if you are psychoanalyzing.)

FIDO also said...
"No slur intended at all.. But if you want to take it as one, please don't let me stop you. Outrage is so addictive, isn't it?"

I'm not outraged: I was teasing you. I dryly pointed out that your insight had only two groups of people -- guilt-stricken white liberal women and men who are just like you. That seems like it wouldn't leave you a lot of choice in possible sexual partners. Unless you include socks. Non-white, non-liberal, non-female socks. In fact, it sounds like your sexual choices would be pretty homo

geneous.

As far as daddy issues -- don't you fucking DARE to talk about MY DADDY, YOU UNDERSTAND? SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY DADDY, ASSHOLE! MY DADDY COULD BEAT YOUR ASS! MY DADDY COULD BEAT YOUR ASS!!!!

Now stop thinking about black men and my naked breasts, you naughty boy.

Comments