That also applies if I am naked in bed with a woman.

"...your hot coworker obviously thought you were at her obese friend’s level of physical attractiveness and would therefore be an appropriate matchup..."

You can learn a lot about how people perceive you by the people they try to set you up with.

As a slender white Jewish woman I have had friends who tried to set me up with men they perceived as intellectual.

From which I found that many men who are perceived as intellectual actually are not very intellectual.

Further, many of these men perceived as intellectual are not very good at sex. Cunnilingus, especially.

Maybe intellectual men are more afraid of the vagina.

And when I am naked in bed with a man I am not particularly interested in Gramsci.

That also applies if I am naked in bed with a woman.

Comments