There is no graceful way to get off the field when you have just shit yourself in front of everybody during your Victory Lap.

The HBO show was supposed to be a Victory Lap.

Slowly circle the field, wave to the crowd, smile, bask, think about what you're going to say when you finish: something somewhat humble, but -- yeah -- I fucking won.

Unfortunately, three-quarters of the way into the Victory Lap -- he's past the last turn, the microphone is waiting -- Ben Rhodes shits himself.

You never shit yourself in your Victory Lap.

And now he is in front of the crowd, and he is having an out-of-body experience: I can't believe I just shit myself on my Victory Lap. This can't be happening, everyone is watching: I need to stay composed, stay composed, but I shit myself, maybe they won't notice, but how can they not notice? I fucking shit myself in front of everybody during my victory lap.

There is no graceful way to get off the field when you have just shit yourself in front of everybody during your Victory Lap.

Comments