Hitler was a proponent of marijuana, too. I think I read that on Snopes.

This should make the heads of some of my friends in Seattle explode.

Possible Hot Takes:

This means Mueller has the goods on Trump, and Trump is trying to distract from his imminent impeachment.

This means Stormy Daniels has the goods on Trump, and Trump is trying to distract from his imminent impeachment.

Trump's nefarious corporate connections want to take over the marijuana industry.

Trump's nefarious Russian gangster connections want to take over the marijuana industry.

Trump is cynically exploiting young voters by giving them something they want, even though he is a fascist.

Trump wants all of the Democrats to be too stoned to vote.

Hitler was a proponent of marijuana, too. I think I read that on Snopes.

This is just like that scene in 'The Handmaid's Tale'*.

(*I have no idea what that scene would be, since I don't watch the show. But I assume a scene could be found, because everything Trump is doing is bringing us closer to that dystopian future, people).



ADDED:


Bernie Sanders wouldn't have waited so long into his Presidency to do this.

Bernie Sanders would have legalized marijuana AND have made it a national single-buyer system.

Comments